What Causes Under Eye Hollows?
Are you noticing that the area under your eyes look sunken, or hollow? If so, you may have under eye hollows. Under eye hollows form in the soft area under the eyelid and can cause an individual to appear tired or aged. Many individuals with this condition feel that their face does not represent their age or energy levels.
There are a number of different factors that can contribute to the formation of under eye hollows, including:
- Dehydration: When the body is dehydrated, sunken eyes may occur.
- Aging: Age-related cell degeneration of the eye muscles in the face, called atrophy, can cause the lower eyelids to cave in.
- Weight fluctuations: Individuals who lose or gain weight quickly may experience under eye hallows. This is because the fat in the face will shift position frequently.
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue and exhaustion can cause the areas under your eyes to become hollow.
- Genetics: Individuals who have family members with under eye hollows may be more prone to develop them as well.
Treatment Options for Under Eye Hollows
If you are looking for a quick solution to correct the appearance of your under eye hallows, our team at Skin Refine Medspa has a treatment option for you! We offer the following to correct under eye hallows:
Contact Us Form
Request your free consultation at Skin Refine Medspa in Sunnyvale, CA by filling out the form below!
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Want to learn more about how our treatment options can help you correct under eye hollows? Contact Skin Refine Medspa online or call our office at (408) 245-7877 today! Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have, as well as schedule your complimentary consultation appointment, which is your first step toward treatment.